- Kepha Hor on Marching For Canto
- Josh on Jiayuguan – End of Great Wall. For The Time Being
- Peter on Yellow River – Blue Grass
- Mike Weaver on Muslim Murderer Sneaks Into Norway, Creates Sob Story:
- Hom on Support Your Local Authors
- paul on Marching For Canto
- Gam Kau on Crap Western Food
- cecilie on What Are The CHANCES!!!
- GK on What Are The CHANCES!!!
- Steve on My First Interview
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Who says the Chinese don’t care about animals? This is an email I just received from DuoDuo animal welfare organisation on the mainland (all photos DuoDuo): “Aug 5, 2014 — I have some great news to share with you! On … Continue reading
Yesterday was July 1st, what was meant to be a good opportunity for Hong Kong people to worship at the altar of the mainland, thanking its kind government for rescuing us from the slimy claws of those Limeys. Instead it … Continue reading
No, nothing, I just thought this photo needed showing. It’s from Zhangjiajie in north-west Hunan province. And yes, if you’re wondering, the guy is not dead. Just suffering from too much information. The kind of information that’s inside Chinese rice … Continue reading
I came across these goats eating a tree in little M Chi Saan (Five Finger Mountain):
Santa Fe! Birthplace of Morgan Kane, a fictitious U.S. Marshal created by a Norwegian, Kjell Hallbing, (nome du plume Louis Masterson). Everywhere I go in this country resonates between the pages of books and pings off the big and small … Continue reading
Oh it’s great to be on the road. S is driving a big, nay, enormous, Land Rover and I’m in charge of the music and pointing to roads that have the correct highway number on them but which the GPS … Continue reading
Thus endeth the Christmas in Guizhou series. Now I have to go into the mainland as soon as possible to gather more material.