- Kepha Hor on Marching For Canto
- Josh on Jiayuguan – End of Great Wall. For The Time Being
- Peter on Yellow River – Blue Grass
- Mike Weaver on Muslim Murderer Sneaks Into Norway, Creates Sob Story:
- Hom on Support Your Local Authors
- paul on Marching For Canto
- Gam Kau on Crap Western Food
- cecilie on What Are The CHANCES!!!
- GK on What Are The CHANCES!!!
- Steve on My First Interview
Category Archives: SCMP
Noticed how Hong Kong and mainland China’s governments are growing closer and closer? The only difference is that HK’s one pretends to have “public consultations” before they go ahead and spend taxpayers’ money on some new white elephant du jour. … Continue reading
Like, really hate. Like when I see or smell it, I run screaming from the room.
I suddenly remembered I had a film about walking around Hong Kong Island, the article describing which many hardships and joys, tears and vomit, was published in the South China Morning Post ages ago.
I mean, quarter past three weeks since I last posted a blog entry? Bloody hell. I can’t live like this. I think it all started when the Sony service centre blithely called and said I had lost two weeks’ worth … Continue reading