I mean, quarter past three weeks since I last posted a blog entry? Bloody hell. I can’t live like this. I think it all started when the Sony service centre blithely called and said I had lost two weeks’ worth of film documentary work. That was a media-related kick in the goolies. But can’t cry by a film grave forever, so I’ll kick bak off with my latest column. Then back to the tissue box.
- Kepha Hor on Marching For Canto
- Josh on Jiayuguan – End of Great Wall. For The Time Being
- Peter on Yellow River – Blue Grass
- Mike Weaver on Muslim Murderer Sneaks Into Norway, Creates Sob Story:
- Hom on Support Your Local Authors
- paul on Marching For Canto
- Gam Kau on Crap Western Food
- cecilie on What Are The CHANCES!!!
- GK on What Are The CHANCES!!!
- Steve on My First Interview