- Kepha Hor on Marching For Canto
- Josh on Jiayuguan – End of Great Wall. For The Time Being
- Peter on Yellow River – Blue Grass
- Mike Weaver on Muslim Murderer Sneaks Into Norway, Creates Sob Story:
- Hom on Support Your Local Authors
- paul on Marching For Canto
- Gam Kau on Crap Western Food
- cecilie on What Are The CHANCES!!!
- GK on What Are The CHANCES!!!
- Steve on My First Interview
Tag Archives: Australia
Of all the things that happened in Australia, the below was definitely the most spiritual:
So we’re cruising down the road in Annandale in Sydney, and I see this sign. At first I didn’t get it but then I realised Ah! It is your famous Australian humour! and say to my friend L: We must … Continue reading
It had been the worst summer in Sydney since 1965, with tourists complaining in the newspaper that they had been there since September but unable to go outside because of the relentless rain. Things soon changed when your faithful correspondent … Continue reading