- Kepha Hor on Marching For Canto
- Josh on Jiayuguan – End of Great Wall. For The Time Being
- Peter on Yellow River – Blue Grass
- Mike Weaver on Muslim Murderer Sneaks Into Norway, Creates Sob Story:
- Hom on Support Your Local Authors
- paul on Marching For Canto
- Gam Kau on Crap Western Food
- cecilie on What Are The CHANCES!!!
- GK on What Are The CHANCES!!!
- Steve on My First Interview
Tag Archives: Cantonese – The Movie
It’s been a year but finally more Cantonese. If you want to be in a film, give us a shout!
It’s official. The South China Morning Post today states in an article and a cartoon, that there are 570,000 hypochondriacs in Hong Kong. The Chinese University says so. Really? That few? According to my scientific research, based on how many … Continue reading
We expatriates living in Hong Kong normally don’t have the privilege of having our families near – we normally have to hook up with someone and make our own people. Ah-Mok is a local Hong Kong guy but, unusually for … Continue reading
It’s no good being complacent about swine flu. Just as you thought you were safe, there it is again, sticking its slimy snout into our daily lives, tearing asunder the very fabric of society. People forget so easily, don’t they? … Continue reading
One thing I really dislike is busy people who don’t think other people are busy. Â You know the ones: Keep you waiting forever without calling to say they’ll be late; tell you half an hour after they should have been … Continue reading
We put the FUN back in mental!
… Caucasians can’t learn Cantonese? Everybody knows they can’t and that it’s genetic. Happy Jellyfish People’s Democratic Language Bureau has researched the reason for this strange phenomenon scientifically and made a documentary about it: (Two parts!) (Both here!)
Ah-Mok is struggling with existential problems, when he suddenly has the best idea ever about how to “follow his dream”…