- Kepha Hor on Marching For Canto
- Josh on Jiayuguan – End of Great Wall. For The Time Being
- Peter on Yellow River – Blue Grass
- Mike Weaver on Muslim Murderer Sneaks Into Norway, Creates Sob Story:
- Hom on Support Your Local Authors
- paul on Marching For Canto
- Gam Kau on Crap Western Food
- cecilie on What Are The CHANCES!!!
- GK on What Are The CHANCES!!!
- Steve on My First Interview
Tag Archives: Cecilie Gamst Berg
The latest of our brilliant government’s brilliant schemes is moving closer to fruition. There is a waste disposal EMERGENCY!!!! The landfills are full! Something must be done right away!!! Therefore their best solution is something that will take eight years … Continue reading
So it’s a new year again, this time rather more important than just old 2012 – it’s the year of the DRAGON. Full of upheavals and excitement, it is also the luckiest year in the Chinese zodiac. With only a … Continue reading
Hi people, everybody everywhere! Don’t know if I have mentioned it before but I recently published a new book, see above. If you like this blog, you will also find the book to your liking, but longer and a better … Continue reading
With this game I thee wed, I say! With three people, a packet of cards and some kind of flat surface there will be no more boring nights for you. (NB! Can also be played in the daytime)
Whew, that didn’t half take long! But here it is: Guangdong province from the inside: Come with, come with. You won’t regret it.