- Kepha Hor on Marching For Canto
- Josh on Jiayuguan – End of Great Wall. For The Time Being
- Peter on Yellow River – Blue Grass
- Mike Weaver on Muslim Murderer Sneaks Into Norway, Creates Sob Story:
- Hom on Support Your Local Authors
- paul on Marching For Canto
- Gam Kau on Crap Western Food
- cecilie on What Are The CHANCES!!!
- GK on What Are The CHANCES!!!
- Steve on My First Interview
Tag Archives: EPD
I knew it was too soon to celebrate last year when the news came that there would be no rubbish incinerator on the island in the photo above. “They will never give up an opportunity to waste this much money” … Continue reading
Seems like Lantau is saved (for now) – all the parties shot down the incinerator proposal at Legco today. Rest in peace, idiotic ideas from the environmental ‘protection’ department! So we brace ourselves for the next onslaught, because they have … Continue reading
Today was the big day: The meeting in the Islands District Council where councillors were to vote on whether the government’s harebrained scheme, the Super Waste Incinerator on Shek Kwu Chau, a stone’s throw from Lantau and Cheung Chau, would … Continue reading