- Kepha Hor on Marching For Canto
- Josh on Jiayuguan – End of Great Wall. For The Time Being
- Peter on Yellow River – Blue Grass
- Mike Weaver on Muslim Murderer Sneaks Into Norway, Creates Sob Story:
- Hom on Support Your Local Authors
- paul on Marching For Canto
- Gam Kau on Crap Western Food
- cecilie on What Are The CHANCES!!!
- GK on What Are The CHANCES!!!
- Steve on My First Interview
Tag Archives: Hong Kong
Sometimes I just don’t know what all of the things in Hong Kong are for… Chair with no seat stabiliser? Cat footbridge? Some people also question what my films are for. Why, to catapult Cantonese to world supremacy of course!
This is Sakineh Mohammadi Ashtiani, Iranian woman about to be stoned for adultery. After a lot of world outcry and condemnation, however, the Iranian government is now pondering a more lenient sentence: Hanging.Â For adultery. You can’t call them cold and … Continue reading
Back from a long weekend in Sydney I still feel a bit weird. Not weird but: Before I left i was full of the thought of going to Australia. The first time I went there in my early youth, I … Continue reading
Latest from Shanghai: Walking around the streets wearing pyjamas is to go the way of the struggle session and shooting oneself in the back while jumping from the 6th floor window to escape justice. And … the neighbourhood busybody committee? … Continue reading
Just to make sure potential turners-up will find it (not everybody can read “Wellington street” and the number “15c” it turns out): Here is the place where the PODCAST 100 party will be. Friday at 7. Should be a good … Continue reading
Â If, on the other hand, they are not found, they will be taken behind the toolshed and shot immediately.