- Kepha Hor on Marching For Canto
- Josh on Jiayuguan – End of Great Wall. For The Time Being
- Peter on Yellow River – Blue Grass
- Mike Weaver on Muslim Murderer Sneaks Into Norway, Creates Sob Story:
- Hom on Support Your Local Authors
- paul on Marching For Canto
- Gam Kau on Crap Western Food
- cecilie on What Are The CHANCES!!!
- GK on What Are The CHANCES!!!
- Steve on My First Interview
Tag Archives: HSBC
When I made my latest film on YouTube (see below) I was surprised to find people still camped out below the HSBC building in Central. At least some tents were there and some tatty posters. “Shame HSBC”! Well, yes I … Continue reading
So it’s home again, and from three weeks of the above view to infinity to not being able to see the houses at the end of my village. A storm must be brewing to get rid of this shit. I … Continue reading
Friday night turned out to be rather interesting: After turning down many invitations from my friend who plays in the band due to the “special” nature of my work/life conflict (they are one) I finally trudged along to Wyndham street … Continue reading
Went to the bank today. I never go to the bank and now I know why. Over the last two or three years HSBC (don’t know about other banks) has changed into this third world bus station waiting room. There … Continue reading