- Kepha Hor on Marching For Canto
- Josh on Jiayuguan – End of Great Wall. For The Time Being
- Peter on Yellow River – Blue Grass
- Mike Weaver on Muslim Murderer Sneaks Into Norway, Creates Sob Story:
- Hom on Support Your Local Authors
- paul on Marching For Canto
- Gam Kau on Crap Western Food
- cecilie on What Are The CHANCES!!!
- GK on What Are The CHANCES!!!
- Steve on My First Interview
Tag Archives: Mangnai
Experimenting with photoshop. I could get used to burning blue skies. This, however, like many other photos from this trip, was taken through tinted glass in a hopping bus, from a lying position. Hence the tweaking. Yes, the bus, the … Continue reading
We felt well pleased with ourselves having crossed the Taklamakan Desert, frequently described as “the terrible…” and “the super-dangerous…” without a scratch. When we even found a marvellous Sichuan restaurant in Ruoqiang with two charming young men more than willing … Continue reading