- Kepha Hor on Marching For Canto
- Josh on Jiayuguan – End of Great Wall. For The Time Being
- Peter on Yellow River – Blue Grass
- Mike Weaver on Muslim Murderer Sneaks Into Norway, Creates Sob Story:
- Hom on Support Your Local Authors
- paul on Marching For Canto
- Gam Kau on Crap Western Food
- cecilie on What Are The CHANCES!!!
- GK on What Are The CHANCES!!!
- Steve on My First Interview
Tag Archives: Norway
Let’s take a break from all the crap in the world and check out some Norwegian musicians. I used to baby-sit the one with the string instrument, Andreas Aase. Have a good Sunday!
When the first news about the bombing of Oslo’s government building came in via a text from my sister which fortunately, or in retrospect probably unfortunately, woke me up, I immediately posted an angry blog entry about jihadists. The Norwegian … Continue reading
A couple of weeks ago one of my readers commented on … something I wrote about … something, asking why I didn’t live in Norway, seeing it’s so beautiful and all, and people are so real. I have given this … Continue reading
Oh China, my lovely China, why art thou so … lame sometimes? About a month ago I received an email from NRK, the Norwegian equivalent of BBC, saying they wanted to come to Hong Kong to make a documentary about … Continue reading
I can’t remember the last time I wrote something disparaging about the Hong Kong government. Must be because they are now perfect and devote their time to serving Hong Kong people instead of just enabling the three guys who own … Continue reading
Wei hey people, dudes, bints, everybody everywhere. Here are some photos from Norway. It’s a place called RÃ¸ros which is a world heritage site. People live in all these houses which are being done up, paid for by the Nog … Continue reading