- Kepha Hor on Marching For Canto
- Josh on Jiayuguan – End of Great Wall. For The Time Being
- Peter on Yellow River – Blue Grass
- Mike Weaver on Muslim Murderer Sneaks Into Norway, Creates Sob Story:
- Hom on Support Your Local Authors
- paul on Marching For Canto
- Gam Kau on Crap Western Food
- cecilie on What Are The CHANCES!!!
- GK on What Are The CHANCES!!!
- Steve on My First Interview
Tag Archives: Norwegian Cantonese
Damn – I’ve done it! I’ve gone and betrayed my love, the Cantonese language. Well, all I’ve said about it is true and right, and it is my beloved language number 1A. It’s just that … I can’t jolly well … Continue reading
A new chapter in the saga of the Norwegian TV crew: Here is the presenter Alex, speaking Cantonese for possibly the first time. But anybody would have thought he had been at it for months! You know, we filmmakers have … Continue reading
See what really happens when government tries to interfere with people’s language.
This time – wait for it – the story of Happy jellyfish People’s Democratic Language Bureau! Or even: Now YOU too can learn Cantonese without really trying …
Love falls as easily on a turd as on a lily, as we say in Norwegian. But has ah-Mok really deserved to be loved by such a vulnerable and virginal female cousin on the mother’s side? We’ll never know, as … Continue reading
I think everybody will agree with me that there are not enough signs (signage) in this town. Too many things are allowed and there’s far too little cracking down upon of perpetrators. Well, here’s a man who will put that … Continue reading
Ah-Mok is struggling with existential problems, when he suddenly has the best idea ever about how to “follow his dream”…
Love is hard to find, and no one knows that better than Lei Siu Jeh …