- Kepha Hor on Marching For Canto
- Josh on Jiayuguan – End of Great Wall. For The Time Being
- Peter on Yellow River – Blue Grass
- Mike Weaver on Muslim Murderer Sneaks Into Norway, Creates Sob Story:
- Hom on Support Your Local Authors
- paul on Marching For Canto
- Gam Kau on Crap Western Food
- cecilie on What Are The CHANCES!!!
- GK on What Are The CHANCES!!!
- Steve on My First Interview
Tag Archives: Sichuan
People: Bugger me down if I haven’t written a new book! Mind you it’s five years since the last one so it’s about time. The launch is soon, and everyone’s invited. details later …
Ah! Another beautiful sunny day in sleepy backwater Pui O – a new week in a new year; a new decade no less. On days like this I really feel life is worth it, yes I feel downright happy to … Continue reading
I keep thinking about the photo of dead children from the earthquake in Sichuan which South China Morning Post showed – now all of three days ago; meaningÂ it’s more or less forgotten in our fast-moving world. For me the most … Continue reading