- Kepha Hor on Marching For Canto
- Josh on Jiayuguan – End of Great Wall. For The Time Being
- Peter on Yellow River – Blue Grass
- Mike Weaver on Muslim Murderer Sneaks Into Norway, Creates Sob Story:
- Hom on Support Your Local Authors
- paul on Marching For Canto
- Gam Kau on Crap Western Food
- cecilie on What Are The CHANCES!!!
- GK on What Are The CHANCES!!!
- Steve on My First Interview
Tag Archives: Silk Road
Ahhrghh where did November/December go? I was so busy making the mildly time consuming Stay Grounded, a total China guide book in film format complete with imperialist communist speech-language Mandarin! That’s right, there are no limits to what I’ll do … Continue reading
Three months of work are finally over and the result is a 114 minute travel, language, transport and accommodation guide to the Silk Road including Kazakhstan, and, well, anything in China really. The premiere was last night in the venerable … Continue reading
Damn – I’ve done it! I’ve gone and betrayed my love, the Cantonese language. Well, all I’ve said about it is true and right, and it is my beloved language number 1A. It’s just that … I can’t jolly well … Continue reading
I’m making a documentary/guidebook in moving pictures about how to get around on the Silk Road. Here’s a tiny preview.
Wei, we’re on a massive trip through China by train and then into Kazakhstan. But? You ask. That photo looks suspiciously like Hong Kong? Er, yes. It was taken the day I had to go to Shenzhen via Tung Chung … Continue reading
Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â I can just see the workers or administrators putting up this poster on a door near mine in the hotel where I stayed in Racist Shithole Kuche on … Continue reading
Having nothing much to do at 5 o’clock this morning I jumped in my clothes and raced out to Jiayuguan Fort to catch the morning sunshine. I had only planned for this day for one year and two weeks, the … Continue reading